Week 11 Part B: Blogs I Commented On And Thoughts

 I commented on Purple Tsunami Clothing, Dark Sided Strength, North County Fam, and lil_k0ala Live Streaming. 


        I enjoyed reading all of these posts because they gave some great insight into TikTok and Twitter for gaining an audience for businesses. I especially liked the Live Streaming post about Twitter because it gave me some ideas for the PlayGround Podcast. Carlos mentioned how convenient it is to get feedback in real time on Twitter because you can post a poll or questionnaire to get feedback from your audience. I think this could work out very nicely for the podcast because I could post a poll with a few different topics and people could vote on what they want to hear for the newest episode. 


        A theme I noticed with the folks who chose TikTok for another form of social media for their business was the addition of social influencers. I don't think that I would really be able to collaborate with other creators on TikTok itself, but I could have other podcasters in a similar genre join me on the podcast. I then could take snippets from the episode with this creator and post them to TikTok to attract a wider audience. It also made sense to me that most people chose TikTok as their other form of social media since the platform has grown exponentially since the pandemic. There are so many users on the platform with so many different interests that you're guaranteed to find a decent sized audience to market your business to. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12 Part A: Using Business Specific Online Tools

Week1A: My Blog Theme

Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing